Have you ever in your life looked in the mirror and said to yourself "I thought I would be further ahead in my career by now"?
Let me tell you - You are not alone!
I'm here to tell you that you are capable, brave and in control. This dream of yours is closer to reality than you think. Working with me as your 1:1 coach I show you how brave you really are.
You've been in your job for the last couple of years and have the experience yet often think...
- I have no time to look for a new job
- I don’t know how to advance in my current role
- I hate my job but trying to figure out something else is too overwhelming
Maybe you envision...
- Earning a salary that makes you cash comfortable so you can get that vacation house you have been dreaming about
- Making a career change into an area that has been a quiet dream
- Getting the competitive edge to advance your leadership potential
Let’s get real for a minute
It is ok for you to want more out of your career. You often put others first and it’s your time to elevate yourself. YOU DESERVE IT.
It’s time to stop daydreaming - use my proven success formula to build upon each stage and get your new career blueprint.
Here is a sneak peek into what we work through together:
- Discover what you actually want
- Understand how to articulate your strengths
- Breakthrough mindset barriers that can keep you stuck (*cough* I’m not good enough to ask for a 20K raise)
- Nail down the exact updates you need for your resume and how to leverage LinkedIn for your career
- Step by step plan for taking action
If you have gotten this far:
- You are ready to take control of your life and start making changes
- You are ready to invest the time into yourself that you put into the job that you don’t love
- You want to be able to clearly and concisely articulate your value, to a potential employer or your current organization
- You want to stand out in the job market and not feel like you're just doing what everyone else is doing
Look I'm not going to lie this process is not for you if you are continuing to second guess yourself and...
- You think your career path is out of your control and there is nothing you can do about it
- You think it is everyone else's fault you are unhappy at work
- You think you can’t get ahead in your organization because your boss doesn’t like you
- You think everything should be handed to you on a silver platter
The best investment you can make is in yourself! The key to YOUR success is YOU - now get out of your own way and let’s make it happen!
Build a Career on Your Terms Program
- You are going to know exactly what to do
- You will know how to find and get the job you actually want
- You will have the confidence and clarity you need to be even more successful
- You will have an actionable step by step plan to get the career you want
The Career Catalyst Formula has four stages that you will build upon to propel you forward and create your career blueprint:
Whether you stay in a career related to the one you’re in now, or you make a total pivot, we’ll focus on building up your network and get you in a position to land job offers, without having to cut out your morning latte.
Together over 6 sessions, we will create a clear strategy for your job search or advancement, implement tactics to refresh your personal branding documents, give you tools and resources to market to the job, gain the confidence to land the job, discover solutions for overcoming obstacles and finally achieve measurable success where you are building a career on your own terms.
What you'll get
- 6x 50 minute 1:1 coaching calls
- Unlimited e-mail support
- Tools, resources, and templates you can implement right away
- Full accountability partnership
- Refined personal branding documents
- Increased confidence to go after your dreams
I have told clients, colleagues and myself again and again - you are responsible for your career if you aren’t an advocate for yourself how can you expect anyone else to advocate for you. Coaching programs are many things, but most certainly they are an investment. The best investment you can make is on yourself!